Geoffrey Moore Positioning Statement:
In his book Crossing the Chasm, Geoffrey Moore offers the following template for a positioning statement:
For (target customer) who (statement of the need or opportunity), the (product name) is a (product category) that (statement of key benefit – that is, compelling reason to buy). Unlike (primary competitive alternative), our product (statement of primary differentiation).
There are times when Geoffrey Moore Positioning Statement can describe the whole company, but sometimes you address different needs & markets.
Here is a list of our exercises:
- For companies who want media coverage, the Launcher provides outreach that generates publishing opportunities on autopilot. Unlike competition Launcher is fully managed, i.e., there is no need for extra human & time resources on the client side.
- For companies who target specific roles in other companies, the Launcher does lead generation via account based retargeting ads, emails, cold calling & even postcards. Unlike competition Launcher is fully managed, i.e., there is no need for extra human & time resources on the client side.
- Sponsored Blog Posts For Business: Why, How & How Much
- Web scraping services for business – basics, tools & 3500+ words case study
- Scraping LinkedIn – scalable approach to prospecting & lead gen
- Paid digital advertising channels for business
- Perceptual errors hack in digital marketing
- 5 content marketing metrics that matters (and how to track them)
- Real estate marketing ideas & tips to succeed in 2019
- How we reinvented cold calling lists
- SaaS marketing case study (2500 words on hustling)
- WordPress for small business
- Business model examples by type – inspire out of box thinking for your project
- 1167 travel keywords for SEO & PPC
- Native video advertising
- Globalpartszone reached a turnover of $1 million in one year. Case Study.
- Storytelling in advertising – skip a pushy ad copy and tell a story instead
- CRM retargeting – immense opportunity even if you don’t have a CRM yet
- Online PR & link building for business
- Get Affordable SEO Services For Small Business
- 1472 salon, spa and massage keywords for SEO & PPC
- Geomarketing Guide: How, Why & Who
- UX audit. Self-service guide & few rad resources to make things rolling
- 79 good entrepreneur movies about hustle & important lessons
- Content marketing dream team
- Dribbble for entrepreneurs
- List of 993 real estate keywords for SEO & PPC ads
- 563 law & legal keywords for SEO & PPC
- 1556 health & fitness keywords for SEO & PPC
- 8 psychological methods of price list design optimisation
- Guide: write your first email using Google AMP
- b2b sales consultant you & your business deserve
- 12 Dental Blog Topics
- Maybe You Need a Website Redesign? Here’s Why & How
- Content strategist – cornerstone part of content marketing
- Average Cost of Website Design for Small Business
Like what you see?
GRIN tech is available for work.Hire Us