Geoffrey Moore Positioning Statement:
In his book Crossing the Chasm, Geoffrey Moore offers the following template for a positioning statement:
For (target customer) who (statement of the need or opportunity), the (product name) is a (product category) that (statement of key benefit – that is, compelling reason to buy). Unlike (primary competitive alternative), our product (statement of primary differentiation).
There are times when Geoffrey Moore Positioning Statement can describe the whole company, but sometimes you address different needs & markets.
Here is a list of our exercises:
- For companies who want media coverage, the Launcher provides outreach that generates publishing opportunities on autopilot. Unlike competition Launcher is fully managed, i.e., there is no need for extra human & time resources on the client side.
- For companies who target specific roles in other companies, the Launcher does lead generation via account based retargeting ads, emails, cold calling & even postcards. Unlike competition Launcher is fully managed, i.e., there is no need for extra human & time resources on the client side.
- Geomarketing Guide: How, Why & Who
- Content strategist – cornerstone part of content marketing
- 8 psychological methods of price list design optimisation
- Online PR & link building for business
- Storytelling in advertising – skip a pushy ad copy and tell a story instead
- 5 content marketing metrics that matters (and how to track them)
- WordPress for small business
- SaaS marketing case study (2500 words on hustling)
- Paid digital advertising channels for business
- Sponsored Blog Posts For Business: Why, How & How Much
- CRM retargeting – immense opportunity even if you don’t have a CRM yet
- 1556 health & fitness keywords for SEO & PPC
- Business model examples by type – inspire out of box thinking for your project
- Globalpartszone reached a turnover of $1 million in one year. Case Study.
- UX audit. Self-service guide & few rad resources to make things rolling
- Real estate marketing ideas & tips to succeed in 2019
- 563 law & legal keywords for SEO & PPC
- Guide: write your first email using Google AMP
- Content marketing dream team
- 1472 salon, spa and massage keywords for SEO & PPC
- List of 993 real estate keywords for SEO & PPC ads
- 1167 travel keywords for SEO & PPC
- 79 good entrepreneur movies about hustle & important lessons
- Average Cost of Website Design for Small Business
- Maybe You Need a Website Redesign? Here’s Why & How
- b2b sales consultant you & your business deserve
- Scraping LinkedIn – scalable approach to prospecting & lead gen
- 12 Dental Blog Topics
- Native video advertising
- How we reinvented cold calling lists
- Web scraping services for business – basics, tools & 3500+ words case study
- Dribbble for entrepreneurs
- Get Affordable SEO Services For Small Business
- Perceptual errors hack in digital marketing
Like what you see?
GRIN tech is available for work.Hire Us