Geoffrey Moore Positioning Statement:
In his book Crossing the Chasm, Geoffrey Moore offers the following template for a positioning statement:
For (target customer) who (statement of the need or opportunity), the (product name) is a (product category) that (statement of key benefit – that is, compelling reason to buy). Unlike (primary competitive alternative), our product (statement of primary differentiation).
There are times when Geoffrey Moore Positioning Statement can describe the whole company, but sometimes you address different needs & markets.
Here is a list of our exercises:
- For companies who want media coverage, the Launcher provides outreach that generates publishing opportunities on autopilot. Unlike competition Launcher is fully managed, i.e., there is no need for extra human & time resources on the client side.
- For companies who target specific roles in other companies, the Launcher does lead generation via account based retargeting ads, emails, cold calling & even postcards. Unlike competition Launcher is fully managed, i.e., there is no need for extra human & time resources on the client side.
- 563 law & legal keywords for SEO & PPC
- Paid digital advertising channels for business
- List of 993 real estate keywords for SEO & PPC ads
- Storytelling in advertising – skip a pushy ad copy and tell a story instead
- Get Affordable SEO Services For Small Business
- Content strategist – cornerstone part of content marketing
- Perceptual errors hack in digital marketing
- CRM retargeting – immense opportunity even if you don’t have a CRM yet
- Real estate marketing ideas & tips to succeed in 2019
- 1472 salon, spa and massage keywords for SEO & PPC
- Average Cost of Website Design for Small Business
- Content marketing dream team
- UX audit. Self-service guide & few rad resources to make things rolling
- 8 psychological methods of price list design optimisation
- Business model examples by type – inspire out of box thinking for your project
- Dribbble for entrepreneurs
- Sponsored Blog Posts For Business: Why, How & How Much
- Scraping LinkedIn – scalable approach to prospecting & lead gen
- 12 Dental Blog Topics
- How we reinvented cold calling lists
- Geomarketing Guide: How, Why & Who
- Web scraping services for business – basics, tools & 3500+ words case study
- Guide: write your first email using Google AMP
- Online PR & link building for business
- 1556 health & fitness keywords for SEO & PPC
- Globalpartszone reached a turnover of $1 million in one year. Case Study.
- 79 good entrepreneur movies about hustle & important lessons
- SaaS marketing case study (2500 words on hustling)
- 1167 travel keywords for SEO & PPC
- Native video advertising
- Maybe You Need a Website Redesign? Here’s Why & How
- 5 content marketing metrics that matters (and how to track them)
- b2b sales consultant you & your business deserve
- WordPress for small business
Like what you see?
GRIN tech is available for work.Hire Us