Geoffrey Moore Positioning Statement:
In his book Crossing the Chasm, Geoffrey Moore offers the following template for a positioning statement:
For (target customer) who (statement of the need or opportunity), the (product name) is a (product category) that (statement of key benefit – that is, compelling reason to buy). Unlike (primary competitive alternative), our product (statement of primary differentiation).
There are times when Geoffrey Moore Positioning Statement can describe the whole company, but sometimes you address different needs & markets.
Geoffrey Moore Positioning Statement Examples
Hound @ apps.the.gt – prospecting platform
(1) For sales professionals engaged in b2b prospecting, the Hound @ apps.the.gt is a prospecting platform helping to fill the pipeline with qualified leads. Unlike the competition, our product features both data discovery & message delivery tools.
GRIN launcher – outreach services
(2) For companies who need backlinks, the Launcher is a productized outreach service that delivers opportunities to your Trello board on autopilot. Unlike the competition, our service is transparent & pricing is performance-based.
GRIN tech full service agency
For those who need design, coding, or digital marketing, the GRIN tech is a full service agency that is able to deliver a turn-key solution. Unlike other agencies, we use our own services 🙂
White label agency solution
For agencies & industry professionals who want to focus on strategy and business growth, the GRIN tech features a white-label solution that covers pretty much full cycle: design, code & marketing (including PPC, SEO, link building, content, and lead generation). Unlike other agencies, we use our own services 🙂
- 1472 salon, spa and massage keywords for SEO & PPC
- Guide: write your first email using Google AMP
- Maybe You Need a Website Redesign? Here’s Why & How
- WordPress for small business
- Content strategist – cornerstone part of content marketing
- CRM retargeting – immense opportunity even if you don’t have a CRM yet
- Online PR & link building for business
- How we reinvented cold calling lists
- 1167 travel keywords for SEO & PPC
- 8 psychological methods of price list design optimisation
- UX audit. Self-service guide & few rad resources to make things rolling
- 12 Dental Blog Topics
- Storytelling in advertising – skip a pushy ad copy and tell a story instead
- Content marketing dream team
- 5 content marketing metrics that matters (and how to track them)
- 563 law & legal keywords for SEO & PPC
- SaaS marketing case study (2500 words on hustling)
- Dribbble for entrepreneurs
- Web scraping services for business – basics, tools & 3500+ words case study
- Scraping LinkedIn – scalable approach to prospecting & lead gen
- 79 good entrepreneur movies about hustle & important lessons
- 1556 health & fitness keywords for SEO & PPC
- Globalpartszone reached a turnover of $1 million in one year. Case Study.
- Paid digital advertising channels for business
- Get Affordable SEO Services For Small Business
- b2b sales consultant you & your business deserve
- Native video advertising
- Business model examples by type – inspire out of box thinking for your project
- Geomarketing Guide: How, Why & Who
- List of 993 real estate keywords for SEO & PPC ads
- Average Cost of Website Design for Small Business
- Perceptual errors hack in digital marketing
- Real estate marketing ideas & tips to succeed in 2019
- Sponsored Blog Posts For Business: Why, How & How Much
Like what you see?
GRIN tech is available for work.Hire Us