Web development solutions
1. Custom development for complex projects (mostly PHP, Python & Vue.js)
2. Wordpress & Tilda for less demanding objectives
1. Turn key solution 2. Outsource - works well for filling missing in house competenece or doing work faster
Tempting to try,
awesome to stay
1Full cycle studio
We do more than coding - we solve your business objectives
2Transparent pricing & deliverables
Via proper onboarding, interview and technical brief
Means thoughtful solution of your objectives
Guys helped me with 2 shops on Tilda…
Guys helped me with 2 shops on Tilda already. Appreciate their advices and attitude along the way. Also, it’s quite cool that they seemingly can do EVERYTHING online related - just ask
I needed few landing pages and basic AdWords set up for my business. GT did a solid job with both. Innovative and bright guys who gets the job done as promised. Thanks guys see you next time...
Grin Tech, I wish you success!
I cooperated with Grin Tech to do my two projects: dms-consulting.ru and vdervne-leto.ru.
This is quite different tasks.
As a result, I have two good-working web-sites designed according to necessary styles and with my wishers.
Dmitrii and his team is really high-qualified specialists. Their recommendations, technical and marketing knowledge was very important for my projects and helped me to see another point of view, and to get new clients.
Now I can recommend Dmitrii and Grin Tech as reliable, creative and responsible partner
Some thoughts on coding we published
We as a GRIN tech team mainly focus on e-commerce and startup-like services. We also work on some in-house projects because they grow in something big sometimes and it’s just fun to do them.
We have a what is called full stack expertise - backend and frontend development engineers. But what I am particularly proud of is that we also proficient with tools like Wordpress & Tilda, because many projects do not need complex tech stack in the early stages, especially if it is about idea validation.
For example, a functional online store for a few products can be launched in 1 day. Add a few days on designer work, and here you are - newly born e-commerce ready to sell.
We did a project like that with an online fashion store. Complete website set up took just a few days and while client created product cards we finished design and launched AdWords campaign.
Of course, it's not always as simple as that, especially if you are going after organic traffic from Google. So a guy came to me and said that he has an excellent logistics scheme for sporting goods. We just need to parse supplier’s website with over 5 000 items (twice a day to keep info updated) and make a complete online store on top of this database.
I also want to explain this vague ‘startup-like services’ thing. It is either some stand-alone project or some internal services. Examples would help us here:
- For example, we developed a web-based app (website) for learning languages with flashcards but fancy and super easy. It’s called Avokado. There is a link in the footer in case you want to see it. So its a stand-alone thing
- My most favorite example of creating internal services is Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) built specifically for your business. Because there are so many details in implementing a good CRM - it should take into account your processes and software already in use. So from my experience, most of the times its easier to build your own.
- I also love making a point of how coding is a huge advantage in marketing - widget SEO, various micro-sites, etc. But each of these topics deserves its dedicated video
So, what I am trying to tell you, is that
- we are good at using awesome tools to solve your problem and achieve your goals
- We are full cycle studio and because of it always have a bigger picture in mind other than “yes, sir! We can build it”
- We provide solutions instead of services because you do not need an online store as such, you need sales made online
At this point I should deliver a right Call To Action. Here it is - if you have some project in mind or some specific task to solve - let's talk over it. Partners for life at best, free brainstorming and consultancy at worst.
|What do you mean by positive ROI?||
In case of turn key coding solution we do things with marketing in mind (e.g. here is 5000+ words on HOW TO TACKLE SEO BEFORE YOU SHIP WEBSITE TO PRODUCTION OR EVEN BUILD IT) so later on there is no need to rebuild everything.
|What is turn key solution?||
You name it, we execute it.
|How much does it cost?||
How much does it cost to buy a new car? The question is quite complex, so we even built a website to answer this question - WCCO.
But in nutshell single product ecommerce on Tilda costs $1000, simple custom CRM would be $1000 - $2000. Developer's hourly rate is $35.
Awesome tools to execute your vision
Beautiful landing pages & test online stores
For niche online shops with few hundred SKUs & promo-sites.
We love Wordpress and recently shipped two plugins into open beta for commercial sale.
1.2.1 King The Monk - wordpress plugin to virally grow your email list
1.2.2 Plain conversions - wordpress plugin to convert your visitors
PHP & Python programming languages, Vue.js for awesome front-end
Call To Action
Research, planning & prototyping
Deliverable: functional specification.
Roadmap & budget breakdown
Transparent pricing. Strategy proposal for 6 month ahead.
Deliverable: project shipped to production. Pixel perfect front-end, bullet-proof back-end.
Only pay once. Bugs and rare cases at our expense.
- What SEO during development process looks like?
- A bit of theory: internal and external SEO factors
- A bit of history: the time of working with external factors has long gone
- Internal factors — the costly foundation of a modern SEO success
- When to take recourse to internal factors
- SEO on every stage of web development
- Semantic core
- Technical factors
- Behavioural factors
- Commercial factors
- Responsive / Mobile
- 8 typical SEO-mistakes, that developers make
- 1. Content loads dynamycally
- 2. Beautiful pages without conten
- 3. Mobile version for later
- 4. “Let's shut down a website and open a new one on a new domain
- 5. Change of structure excluding old results
- 6. The test version remains in the indexing pool
- 7. Page proofs mistakes: Using H1 – H6 Headers solely for typographic purposes
- 8. The site is available via five addresses after deployment
give us a try
Boutique agency approach
Hand picked projects. Good vibes. Enough time to truly hear our clients.
Backend & frontend engineers at your services. Lead by talented project managers.
Transparent budgeting & deliverables
Budgeting is agreed and explained beforehand. Key Performance Metrics defined with you.
Solutions instead of services
Love this catchy phrase. It is also quite self explanatory.