Boutique web agency
with focus on ecommerce
GRIN tech develops online stores of exceptional quality from Return on Investment (ROI) standpoint. It's diverse team handles full production cycle: prototyping, design, development and marketing.
Focus on online stores
Smell that? You smell that? Sales, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of new order notifications in the morning. You know, one time we had a 446% ROI, for a month. When it was all over, we built the second store and doubled turnover. We haven’t hit low season ever since. The smell, you know that biggest market share smell, the whole niche. Smelled like… Victory.
Boutique agency approach
Hand picked projects. Good vibes. Enough time to truly hear our clients.
Full-stack marketing & and development
All sorts of magic we do: design, code, marketing and even
dealing with Google. You focus on your vision. Be it crafting,
some cool logistic schemes or plain old fashion store we execute it.
Transparent budgeting & deliverables
Budgeting is agreed and explained beforehand. Positive ROI is a must. Key Performance Metrics defined with you.
Solutions instead of services
Love this catchy phrase. It is also quite self explanatory.
- WHO GETS WHAT — AND WHY BY A. E. ROTH
- CROSSING THE CHASM BY G. MOORE
- BE OBSESSED OR BE AVERAGE BY G. CARDONE
- THE E-MYTH ENTERPRISE BY M. E. GERBER
- THE SUBTLE ART OF NOT GIVING F*CK BY MARK MANSON
- CREATIVITY INC. BY ED CATMULL
- ZERO TO ONE BY PETER THIEL
- NEVER EAT ALONE BY KEITH FERRAZZI
- GOOD TO GREATE BY JIM COLLINS
- THE LEAN STARTUP BY E. RIES
- What SEO during development process looks like?
- A bit of theory: internal and external SEO factors
- A bit of history: the time of working with external factors has long gone
- Internal factors — the costly foundation of a modern SEO success
- When to take recourse to internal factors
- SEO on every stage of web development
- Semantic core
- Technical factors
- Behavioural factors
- Commercial factors
- Responsive / Mobile
- 8 typical SEO-mistakes, that developers make
- 1. Content loads dynamycally
- 2. Beautiful pages without conten
- 3. Mobile version for later
- 4. “Let's shut down a website and open a new one on a new domain
- 5. Change of structure excluding old results
- 6. The test version remains in the indexing pool
- 7. Page proofs mistakes: Using H1 – H6 Headers solely for typographic purposes
- 8. The site is available via five addresses after deployment