Often b2b sales consultant role is narrowed down to sales only. I believe it is much closer to the entrepreneur role. Let me explain.
We built GRIN Launcher which delivers immense value in three fields:
- Media coverage. Mainly guest blog opportunities
- Market research. My favorite is Total Addressable Market size metric, i.e., the answer to the question “How many clients in this particular market \ vertical are there?” Consider these examples: Fashion e-commerce stores in the US with organic traffic over XXX and YYY installed. Chief Technology Officers in Washington DC retail companies with a headcount between 11 and 200.
- b2b sales rooted in prospects list building tailored to each project, data enrichment & outreach via not so cold emails and calls.
It is all fully managed by Launcher’s team and requires just a coordinator (sort of product owner) on a client side. He or she communicates with a dedicated human instead of a User Interface.
This person is indeed your b2b sales consultant, not just support agent or yes-sir guy.
What is the difference tho?
There are two types of projects\competences you might need:
- Hands, i.e., you know what you are doing and need execution
- Head, i.e., you have some objective (e.g., get organic traffic and convert it to sales, so you settle to find the best content marketing agency out there)
b2b sales are not an easy walk, so that is why apart from doing leg work GRIN Launcher assigns a dedicated human with an informed opinion on:
- List building strategies, best practices, pitfalls, etc. as well as defining Targeted Profiles for your campaign
- Unique selling proposition \ door opener reshaping
- Automation design to help you tune the pipeline
- Quick website improvement opportunities and what not
To sum it up on b2b sales consultant
I firmly believe that every project has to have a “parent.” The single, most responsible for its success person with utter believe and will to execute and carry it on.
That is why in Launcher there will be a single responsible for your campaign dedicated human. Skin in the game that is.
p.s. Example GRIN tech’s solution for building custom CRM system featuring dedicated human.
- Globalpartszone reached a turnover of $1 million in one year. Case Study.
- 1167 travel keywords for SEO & PPC
- Get Affordable SEO Services For Small Business
- Content strategist – cornerstone part of content marketing
- 12 Dental Blog Topics
- 8 psychological methods of price list design optimisation
- Web scraping services for business – basics, tools & 3500+ words case study
- Content marketing dream team
- Native video advertising
- Geoffrey Moore Positioning Statement
- Guide: write your first email using Google AMP
- CRM retargeting – immense opportunity even if you don’t have a CRM yet
- SaaS marketing case study (2500 words on hustling)
- List of 993 real estate keywords for SEO & PPC ads
- 1472 salon, spa and massage keywords for SEO & PPC
- Dribbble for entrepreneurs
- Storytelling in advertising – skip a pushy ad copy and tell a story instead
- Perceptual errors hack in digital marketing
- Scraping LinkedIn – scalable approach to prospecting & lead gen
- UX audit. Self-service guide & few rad resources to make things rolling
- 79 good entrepreneur movies about hustle & important lessons
- Business model examples by type – inspire out of box thinking for your project
- Online PR & link building for business
- Average Cost of Website Design for Small Business
- Sponsored Blog Posts For Business: Why, How & How Much
- Geomarketing Guide: How, Why & Who
- 563 law & legal keywords for SEO & PPC
- 1556 health & fitness keywords for SEO & PPC
- WordPress for small business
- 5 content marketing metrics that matters (and how to track them)
- Maybe You Need a Website Redesign? Here’s Why & How
- Real estate marketing ideas & tips to succeed in 2019
- Paid digital advertising channels for business
- How we reinvented cold calling lists
Like what you see?
GRIN tech is available for work.Hire Us