Look, we get it. You didn’t spend 2-3 years studying orthodontia in order to write blog posts, right?
In this generation of media and online marketing, you can expect to spend a decent amount of time writing blog posts, social media, and more. And unless you want to shovel out to freelancers (or content marketing agency 🙂 for literally every post, you will have to write them yourselves.
“But I’m not a writer!” you say. “What could I write about?”
That’s why we’re here.
Let me present you with some blog post Ideas for dentists.
Dental blog topics worth considering
Featured post: Dental Marketing Guide
- Top _____ Ways to Avoid Going to the Dentist
Yes, I know, this is the opposite of what you want. But this is the perfect opportunity to talk about dental hygiene!
- Top _____ Reasons You are the Best Dentist
It sounds childish, but it works! Toot your own horn! Be willing to sell yourself, advertising your services. You know how good you are. Show it.
- _____ Things You Didn’t Know About Dentists
Every occupation has its quirks and loopholes. They may not seem so odd from your point-of-view, but write from the point-of-view of a client. What might they not know about your occupation?
- _____ Questions Answered About Dentists
This is similar to the last. Take advantage, reuse some of the same materials, rephrasing them as questions.
- _____ “Crazy” Rules Dentists Follow
Even if you have been working in the field for twenty years, there have to still be some things that strike you as odd. Poll your family and friends who are not orthodontists for ideas.
- Top _____ Myths about Dentists
This one has a lot of potential for tongue-in-cheek humor! Face it, a lot of your younger clients may well be terrified of dentists. This is a good chance to debunk some of their fears.
- How I Became an Orthodontist
Online communication is all about presence and voice. An honest post about your journey instantly connects you with your clients. What is your background? What struggles did you face in your studies? What advice would you give to someone else just starting in the field?
- I Can’t Afford to Pay a Dentist: What Can I Do?
Problem-solve for your client! They will thank you for it!
- Clear and Unbiased Facts about the Orthodontist Industry
As with every occupation, there is scandal and muddled facts. Clarify them for your clients.
- How to Find the Right Dentist for You
How would you recommend searching for a dentist? What strategies would you use to find one for extreme or unique cases?
- Dentists: Do You Need One?
From your point-of-view, the answer is an obvious yes! Your client may not automatically agree. Here is your chance to convince them!
- The Ultimate Guide to a Successful Dentist Visit
What does your client need to bring in order to have a stress-free visit? What documentation? What else would you recommend?
To sum it up on dental blog topics
Here you go! 12 Blog Post Ideas for Dentists. There’s no need to fall behind in this new media age. Take this list, go, and write!
BTW, here is our Art Director’s pick of Dental Business Cards.
- How we reinvented cold calling lists
- Content strategist – cornerstone part of content marketing
- Online PR & link building for business
- Business model examples by type – inspire out of box thinking for your project
- Maybe You Need a Website Redesign? Here’s Why & How
- CRM retargeting – immense opportunity even if you don’t have a CRM yet
- Geomarketing Guide: How, Why & Who
- Scraping LinkedIn – scalable approach to prospecting & lead gen
- UX audit. Self-service guide & few rad resources to make things rolling
- Paid digital advertising channels for business
- Native video advertising
- Geoffrey Moore Positioning Statement
- Web scraping services for business – basics, tools & 3500+ words case study
- Perceptual errors hack in digital marketing
- 8 psychological methods of price list design optimisation
- 563 law & legal keywords for SEO & PPC
- Dribbble for entrepreneurs
- Real estate marketing ideas & tips to succeed in 2019
- Get Affordable SEO Services For Small Business
- b2b sales consultant you & your business deserve
- Sponsored Blog Posts For Business: Why, How & How Much
- 79 good entrepreneur movies about hustle & important lessons
- Storytelling in advertising – skip a pushy ad copy and tell a story instead
- Guide: write your first email using Google AMP
- Average Cost of Website Design for Small Business
- Globalpartszone reached a turnover of $1 million in one year. Case Study.
- 1556 health & fitness keywords for SEO & PPC
- 5 content marketing metrics that matters (and how to track them)
- 1167 travel keywords for SEO & PPC
- List of 993 real estate keywords for SEO & PPC ads
- SaaS marketing case study (2500 words on hustling)
- 1472 salon, spa and massage keywords for SEO & PPC
- WordPress for small business
- Content marketing dream team
Like what you see?
GRIN tech is available for work.Hire Us