- What is MailChimp?
- Company’s Profile
- Plans & Pricing
- What is MailChimp Affiliate Program?
- MailChimp Affiliate Link Tracking
- Commission Rates on Mailchimp’s Affiliate Program
- How Does Mailchimp Affiliate Program Works?
- Types of Affiliate Programs Available
- How Handy is the Affiliate Dashboard?
- What are the Program Benefits?
- What are Program Drawbacks?
What is MailChimp?
MailChimp is an all-in-one marketing automation platform that helps its users through marketing emails and automated messages, targeted ad campaigns, landing pages, postcards; facilitate reporting and analytics, and sell online.
- Website: mailchimp.com
- Founded in 2001
- Founders: Ben Chestnut and Mark Armstrong, Dan Kurzius
- Headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Total Users/Customers: 20M
- Revenue in 2018: $600M
Plans & Pricing
MailChimp has an awesome free plan, which offers all basic features required for a small business. Other than that, they have three price plans; essential, standard and premium which cost of $9.99, $14.99 and $299.99 per month respectively.
What is MailChimp Affiliate Program?
Firstly, for a layman, what is an affiliate program? Affiliate program also called an associate program, is an arrangement, where a website pays its affiliate websites for directing traffic towards the former. The affiliate sites, post links of the paying sites and get paid as per the agreed payment plan.
The MailChimp affiliate program, therefore, is an arrangement, where you are paid for making referrals to the aforementioned site.
MailChimp Affiliate Link Tracking
MailChimp allows the referrals through all possible ways online, that is, blogs, social media, emails, and paid ads, etc. So, having signed up with MailChimp as an affiliate, their links can be added to your blog or website as and when relevant content is posted. As an affiliate, your links will be tracked and Mailchimp would know when a customer reaches them through your website or blog.
Commission Rates on Mailchimp’s Affiliate Program
MailChimp’s affiliate program is quite different than other affiliate programs in terms of commission/payback.
Most affiliate programs offer commission in shape of money, for directing customers to their site.
MailChimp, on the other hand, offers a $30 reward, called Monkey Reward, for every successful purchase made through an affiliate link. The thing with monkey reward is that it can only be used for subscriptions on Mailchimp.
So if you want to earn money – MailChimp isn’t offering any.
How Does Mailchimp Affiliate Program Works?
- Register as an Affiliate on MailChimp for free.
- Promote Mailchimp through your online platform and help grow the traffic on the Mailchimp website.
- When your visitors click a link and sign up to MailChimp Pro, you get $30 Monkey Reward, that you can use for paying your Mailchimp subscription only.
Types of Affiliate Programs Available
MailChimp offers a self-hosted affiliate program. It has not partnered with any affiliate platforms like CJ, Zanox, IMPACT, etc.
How Handy is the Affiliate Dashboard?
MailChimp Affiliate dashboard is simple and handy. The dashboard shows all the stats including earned rewards, statistics with numbers of shares, clicks, and referrals.
What are the Program Benefits?
- MailChimp has a good reward rate; $30 Monkey Reward for every plan purchased by the referral.
- MailChimp is a great site with the real potential of good conversion rates.
- MailChimp affiliate provides varsity of options for the promotion of their links. You can promote a link via your website or social media, paid ads emails, SMS etc.
- A good customer support is available for the affiliates.
What are Program Drawbacks?
No real money!
You can not earn from Mailchimp Affiliate Program. All you get is Monkey Rewards, good for purchase and payment of Mailchimp plans only. In short, you are paid in the form of discount coupons that can be used for purchasing Mailchimp subscriptions only. And there is no money that you can draw and pocket. And this makes it no deal for anyone who isn’t Mailchimp user and doesn’t want to be one either.
- Namecheap Affiliate Program Review
- GoDaddy Affiliate Program Overview
- Referral Marketing Strategies
- ConvertKit Affiliate Program Review
- Wix’s Affiliate Program Review
- Canva Affiliate Program Review
- GetResponse Affiliate Program Review
- Fiverr Affiliate Program Review
- Click Funnels Affiliate Program Review
- Leadpages Affiliate Program Review
Like what you see?
GRIN tech is available for work.Hire Us