Web development solutions
Custom ecommerce development for complex projects (mostly PHP, Python & Vue.js),
Wordpress & Tilda mix for less demanding objectives.
You name it, we execute it.
Why choose GRIN tech? The ultimate metric for our work is revenue and ROI, that is why we handle full cycle: design, development and marketing.
Boutique agency approach also means well thought-out, crafty projects.
Business and marketing oriented development
1Awareness & interest
Clients, customers, partners, employees
Goods, services, products
outstaffing \ outsourcing
dream about taking up fashion ecommerce so if you have one in mind tell us
Awesome tools to ship
our solutions to production
Beautiful landing pages & test online stores
For niche online shops with few hundred SKUs & promo-sites.
We love Wordpress and recently shipped two plugins into open beta for commercial sale.
1.2.1 King The Monk - wordpress plugin to virally grow your email list
1.2.2 Plain conversions - wordpress plugin to convert your visitors
PHP & Python programming languages, Vue.js for awesome front-end
We will ask you a lot of questions about your business, will dig into existing data and mine new one.
|2. Project structure & outline||
At this point based on our research findings we will diliver
website structure & first draft of content, key Call To Actions (CTA),
Now we bring design team on board to do those famous
As soon as we get a green line on design concept we bring frontend and backend
guys on board to start building the thing.
We believe content is a cornerstone of modern projects.
|6. Ongoing support||
Only pay once. Bugs and rare use cases on us.
- What SEO during development process looks like?
- A bit of theory: internal and external SEO factors
- A bit of history: the time of working with external factors has long gone
- Internal factors — the costly foundation of a modern SEO success
- When to take recourse to internal factors
- SEO on every stage of web development
- Semantic core
- Technical factors
- Behavioural factors
- Commercial factors
- Responsive / Mobile
- 8 typical SEO-mistakes, that developers make
- 1. Content loads dynamycally
- 2. Beautiful pages without conten
- 3. Mobile version for later
- 4. “Let's shut down a website and open a new one on a new domain
- 5. Change of structure excluding old results
- 6. The test version remains in the indexing pool
- 7. Page proofs mistakes: Using H1 – H6 Headers solely for typographic purposes
- 8. The site is available via five addresses after deployment
give us a try
Boutique agency approach
Hand picked projects. Good vibes. Enough time to truly hear our clients.
Backend & frontend engineers at your services. Lead by talented project managers.
Transparent budgeting & deliverables
Budgeting is agreed and explained beforehand. Key Performance Metrics defined with you.
Solutions instead of services
Love this catchy phrase. It is also quite self explanatory.
Research, planning & prototyping
Deliverable: functional specification.
Roadmap & budget breakdown
Transparent pricing. Strategy proposal for 6 month ahead.
Deliverable: project shipped to production. Pixel perfect front-end, bullet-proof back-end.
Only pay once. Bugs and rare cases at our expense.