Get media coverage
We offer genuine outreach to media (i.e., no PBNs, spam websites or anything from the black hat world). Service is fully managed by the Launcher team, on demand – and payment is result based. A few highlights:
- Costs per contact 5x times below the market average, which is why we can offer such competitive pricing.
- Campaign setup takes 1 to 5 days (i.e., list building and contact data enrichment). Then we can send about 240 emails per day (we have an algorithm imitating a human, so no work on weekends, alas).
The volume we can deliver depends on the industry. Let’s start with a pilot campaign (delivers five publications). Payment is only result-based. So, depending on your requirements, the price is between $50 and $160 per link. Is it a good number? Well, Ahrefs claims that the average cost of buying a link is $361 (Source: https://ahrefs.com/blog/buy-backlinks/) – so, as we accumulate more case studies and connections in niches outside the tech, the price will increase.
✍The outreach we are offering, in a nutshell, works like this:
- We will talk over your project details and objectives.
- We will check if there are any established connections from past campaigns to pitch straight away.
- Then, we will prepare a list of relevant websites (search criteria might include: domain authority, amount of live traffic, location\region, type of decision maker, etc.).
- Then, we will figure out who the decision makers are and will contact them. We do follow-ups as well, including phone calls for engaged leads (usually, nobody answers the first email, but starting from a second follow-up, people realize it’s not a spammy email blast). For every positive response we pitch a post title and outline, get it approved, written (either by you or my in-house team) and published. We’ll carry the project to the result.
Here is an example of a campaign Trello board so you can see what the results and workflow are like.
✌Do you like this plan so far?
Let’s talk through details. I’ll be happy to answer your questions and adjust the plan/quote based on the details you provide.
Or you can answer a few questions, and I will be back with a quote straight away https://forms.gle/pexmk2jRGKgTompx6
GRIN tech's Changelog
v0.6 GRIN tech affiliate is live. We are working on white-label solutions as well.
v0.5.1 Working on cool in-house lead gen project - Art Director is preparing 100 picks of Business Cards in various niches.
v0.5 GRIN games emerged
As a web agency we never could and never will be able to escape the urge of building things.
Among million other things we played with an idea of text-based games and the last piece that was missing was the story itself. So via in-house outreach platform we found two established writers that believed in the project and agreed to participate.
Shout out to Richard Abbott who wrote Fraud on Thetis and Eva Pohler who sent us a huge draft we are still reading through.
At some point we realised that list building, fetching contact details & outreach tech work just as well for b2b lead generation
v0.3 Once, we fell in love with ecommerce, because of short feedback cycles on marketing & development efforts.
Today we ship into production inhouse SaaS project - AVOKADO - the web app for learning languages with flash cards.
The year after we built it we realised how long is the road map ahead & what resources we'd need to promote it and decided to put it on hold.
One day as we ship GRIN tech v3.0 into production we'll distrupt the language learning market with Avokado.
We love Wordpress and recently shipped two plugins into open beta for commercial sale.
v0.2.1 King The Monk - wordpress plugin to virally grow your email list
v0.2.2 Plain Conversions - wordpress plugin to convert your visitors
v0.1.1. Expanded core offering to visual productions
v0.1 It's Autumn 2017 and GRIN tech agency's website is born.
We have it saved for the history.