Get media coverage
We offer genuine outreach to media (i.e., no PBNs, spam websites or anything from the black hat world). Service is fully managed by the Launcher team, on demand – and payment is result based. A few highlights:
- Costs per contact 5x times below the market average, which is why we can offer such competitive pricing.
- Campaign setup takes 1 to 5 days (i.e., list building and contact data enrichment). Then we can send about 240 emails per day (we have an algorithm imitating a human, so no work on weekends, alas).
The volume we can deliver depends on the industry. Let’s start with a pilot campaign (delivers five publications). Payment is only result-based. So, depending on your requirements, the price is between $50 and $160 per link. Is it a good number? Well, Ahrefs claims that the average cost of buying a link is $361 (Source: https://ahrefs.com/blog/buy-backlinks/) – so, as we accumulate more case studies and connections in niches outside the tech, the price will increase.
✍The outreach we are offering, in a nutshell, works like this:
- We will talk over your project details and objectives.
- We will check if there are any established connections from past campaigns to pitch straight away.
- Then, we will prepare a list of relevant websites (search criteria might include: domain authority, amount of live traffic, location\region, type of decision maker, etc.).
- Then, we will figure out who the decision makers are and will contact them. We do follow-ups as well, including phone calls for engaged leads (usually, nobody answers the first email, but starting from a second follow-up, people realize it’s not a spammy email blast). For every positive response we pitch a post title and outline, get it approved, written (either by you or my in-house team) and published. We’ll carry the project to the result.
Here is an example of a campaign Trello board so you can see what the results and workflow are like.
✌Do you like this plan so far?
Let’s talk through details. I’ll be happy to answer your questions and adjust the plan/quote based on the details you provide.
Or you can answer a few questions, and I will be back with a quote straight away https://forms.gle/pexmk2jRGKgTompx6
We love Wordpress and recently shipped two plugins into open beta for commercial sale.
1.2.1 King The Monk - wordpress plugin to virally grow your email list
1.2.2 Plain conversions - wordpress plugin to convert your visitors
1.3 We fell in love with ecommerce, coz of short feedback cycles for both development and marketing. Today we slightly upgrade GRIN tech's expertise shipping into production inhouse SaaS project - AVOKADO - the web app for learning languages with flash cards.
Collaboration with Logomachine.
It is design company working in Russia. We fell in love with the their offer on logotypes & brand assets (transparent pricing, fixed deadlines) and decided to bring their offer to English speaking markets.