E-commerce marketing via organic traffic & affiliates
We see a pattern that GRIN Launcher best serves two needs of e-commerce marketing:
Link building to drive organic traffic growth
One might think that in 2019 every major niche, especially in e-commerce space, is too saturated. Indeed, it is crowded but not hat competitive:
Keyword difficulty = 0 means that there are pages ranking on the first page of Google without a single backlink (also referred to as deep links as opposed to links pointing at homepage).
So identifying these opportunities, creating landing pages & placing sponsored posts on relevant media websites is a major growth point.
GRIN tech agency can help you with research & implementation, while Launcher’s team will ensure there are media ready to publish sponsored content.
Affiliate program outreach
For certain businesses, affiliate marketing works like a charm. In nutshell building affiliate program is simple:
- Create a program
- Ensure you have conversions to prove product\market fit
- Craft offer for affiliates
- Implement technical part (tracking, affiliate dashboard etc)
- Get affiliates involved. Options are:
- Affiliate platform that acts as intermediary and will help you shape the offer and introduce it to affiliates (mostly professional marketers living of selling other’s products)
- Affiliate agency that usually acts as an aggregator of affiliate platforms and will submit your offer to multiple platforms and handle the communication.
- Pitch the right prospects yourself. At first, it might seem odd given the previous two options and indeed it is hard to implement, but it unlocks the opportunity to find direct (and more exclusive) relationships with media. Certain businesses can also pitch in-direct competitors with co-marketing, becoming a channel distribution partner, etc.
GRIN Launcher can help you reach and establish connections with partners driving an immense growth. Basically, it is a form of lead generation, isn’t it?
To sum it up on e-commerce marketing
Let it go at least with SEO & affiliate marketing – we might be the partner you’ve been looking for.
v0.6 GRIN tech affiliate is live. We are working on white-label solutions as well.
v0.5.1 Working on cool in-house lead gen project - Art Director is preparing 100 picks of Business Cards in various niches.
v0.5 GRIN games emerged
As a web agency we never could and never will be able to escape the urge of building things.
Among million other things we played with an idea of text-based games and the last piece that was missing was the story itself. So via in-house outreach platform we found two established writers that believed in the project and agreed to participate.
Shout out to Richard Abbott who wrote Fraud on Thetis and Eva Pohler who sent us a huge draft we are still reading through.
At some point we realised that list building, fetching contact details & outreach tech work just as well for b2b lead generation
v0.3 Once, we fell in love with ecommerce, because of short feedback cycles on marketing & development efforts.
Today we ship into production inhouse SaaS project - AVOKADO - the web app for learning languages with flash cards.
The year after we built it we realised how long is the road map ahead & what resources we'd need to promote it and decided to put it on hold.
One day as we ship GRIN tech v3.0 into production we'll distrupt the language learning market with Avokado.
We love Wordpress and recently shipped two plugins into open beta for commercial sale.
v0.2.1 King The Monk - wordpress plugin to virally grow your email list
v0.2.2 Plain Conversions - wordpress plugin to convert your visitors
v0.1.1. Expanded core offering to visual productions
v0.1 It's Autumn 2017 and GRIN tech agency's website is born.
We have it saved for the history.